The easy way to set user name and password for a mongo db database:
If you need any more help please feel free to ask me. 🙂
1) Download file form http://www.mongodb.org/display/DOCS/Downloads
2) Create folder on C:\ and rename it ‘mongo’. Extract downloaded file into it.
3) Create a directory called ‘data’ inside C:\mongo
4) Create a directory called ‘ C:\mongo\log\log.txt ‘ inside C:\mongo
5) Click on the Start Menu and enter “cmd” in the search box. and type ‘ C:\mongo\bin\mongod –install –logpath C:\mongo\log\log.txt ‘
6) Click on the start menu and enter “regedit” in the search box. Click on regedit.exe, and then browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services. There should be child folder there named MongoDB that has several keys inside it. If not, go back to step 4 and try again.
7) The ImagePath key should read “c:\mongo\bin\mongod –service” right now; change it to “c:\mongo\bin\mongod –service –dbpath c:\mongo\data”. This will allow MongoDB to find its data files.
8) Click on the Start Menu and enter “services” in the search box. Click on the “Component Services” option.
9) In the pane on the far left, double-click on “Services (Local).” Locate MongoDB in the list in the center pane, and double click on it to bring up the properties inspector window.
10) Make sure “Startup type” is set to automatic. Then click on the “Start” button.
11) Browse to http://localhost:28017/ to verify that MongoDB is really running.
12) download ‘ php_mongo.dll ‘ file and put it into ‘ xampp\php\ext ‘
13) add this extension into php.ini
14) Download library form ‘ https://github.com/kyledye/MongoDB-CodeIgniter-Driver ‘. and follow the instruction.
That’s it !
CakePHP is a very popular open source PHP framework which provides extremely fast construction, an extensible architecture for developing, maintaining and deploying web applications. CakePHP reduces development costs and helps developers to write less code. CakePHP is a development Framework of PHP which uses commonly known design patterns like Model-View-Controller (MVC), Active Record, Association Data Mapping, Front Controller. Better web applications can be developed by CakePHP which would not only make the application development unique but also makes the complete website as per its designs and structure. In the fast growing world it is essential for web developers to expand their skills and minimize the lengthy coding. So CakePHP offers tools and logic specific to the application and saves a lot repetition in coding thus coder need not to reinvent same coding in new project. CakePHP is very fast and easy to install. Installation process is download a copy of CakePHP, configure web server to handle PHP if necessary and checking file permissions.
Some basic features of CakePHP are:
• Model, View, Controller Architecture
• Application scaffolding
• Code generation via Bake
• Access control lists and authentication
• Simple yet extensive validation of model data
• Router for mapping urls and handling extensions
• Email, cookie, security, session and request handler components
• Utility classes for working with files, folders, arrays and more
• Active, friendly community
• Flexible licensing
• Compatible with versions 4 and 5 of PHP
• Integrated CRUD for database interaction
• Flexible caching
• Works from any web site directory with little to no Apache configuration involved.
PHP is the world’s most popular programming language for many different reasons. PHP frameworks can be very helpful if anyone understand how to work with it. PHP frameworks can help beginners to build more stable application by ensuring proper database interaction and coding on the presentation layer. It is fairly easy for beginners to write bad code and not even realize it. PHP framework is popular for its flexibility, ease-of-use, fastness and for less complicate. PHP Framework is built for PHP developers who need proper toolkit to create full-featured web applications. By choosing a good PHP framework is to bring a better quality of code so that application or project become more efficient and scalable. A PHP Framework brings a solid architecture for coding. PHP frameworks help to promote rapid application development (RAD), which saves time, helps build more stable applications and reduces the amount of repetitive coding for developers. The general idea behind the workings of a PHP framework is Model View Controller (MVC). MVC is an architectural pattern in programming that isolates business logic from the UI allowing one to be modified separately from the other. PHP developers utilize PHP frameworks for various reasons, one reason is for speeding up the development process. PHP’s greatest advantage is its simplicity. The availability of PHP frameworks is extensive and there are many different PHP frameworks such as
1. Code Igniter
2. Cake php
4. The Zend Framework
5. Yii Framework
8. Drupal etc.
CodeIgniter (CI) is an open source web application framework with a very small footprint, built for PHP coders who need a simple and elegant toolkit to create full-featured web applications. CodeIgniter provides a rich set of libraries with a simple interface and logical structure to access these libraries. It is based on the popular Model-View-Controller development pattern. Where View and Controller classes are a necessary part of development and Model is entirely optional and rarely needed. Model usually uses to connect with the database. View received data from controller and other HTML markup. A View is every page you see over the internet and Controller is responsible to handle the requests, manipulating models or other controllers. CodeIgniter used in building dynamic web sites with PHP. And its main goal is to allow user to develop lightning fast applications.
PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) is a popular server side scripting language which is mainly used in web development and can be embedded into HTML by using PHP code as its input and HTML as the output. It is widely used to write web applications. Now we use the current PHP version PHP5. MVC (Model View Controller) is a software architecture and Object oriented programming or OOP is one model of programming language which focuses on the use of objects instead of actions.
Solver Circle Ltd developed many websites using PHP more than several years and they have experienced, hard worker and fast learner web developers who use the MVC, OOP feature in PHP.